8.26.2013

ZM - Zuhair Murad



Another one of my obsessions are of Zuhair Murad.
A Lebanese fashion designer who first appeared with his collection on the catwalks in Rome 1999
 this easily led to his participation in many events after!
Zuhair opened one of his head shops in Beirut, and his lines include haute Couture,
ready-to-wear, accessories and eyewear.
Known celebrities such as Taylor Swift, Carrie Underwood, Beyoncé Knowles, Jennifer Lopez, Katy Perry and many more have been seen wearing his dresses!!  
see more recent designs on;
More of Zuhair Murad designs on my Instagram!
*some of my favourites from the ZM line!*



2 comments:

  1. Hey Sumaiya, you joined the blogger world :D, I am following your blog, come round and check mine out:
    www.inkquisite.blogspot.com

    Your blog is going really well, keep at it, it's usually slow for the first month, it picks up after that!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe thanks, im trying...I will probably lose interest or just run out of things to post!

      I will check yours soon In Sha Allah!! xxx

      Delete