8.27.2013

Mac Creme Cup DUPES

Mac Creme cup (Looking for Dupes)  


A very light shade of pink, which gives a more nude/natural kind of colour to all skin tones. I would say its a perfect soft light pink colour, for me personally, also on pictures the colour looks great!

Mac Creme cup has a cremesheen finish, which means that it has a very smooth/soft texture to it and doesn't leave your lips dry! *bonus*
Its very similar to Macs Angel, but slightly better! So I would definitely recommend it as its a very popular shade!

However! As we all know mac isn't exactly the cheapest of stores in makeup heaven, so I decided to look for some dupes at drug store that look the same shade as the Macs' Creme cup lipstick...they may be a little darker/lighter and the formulations slightly differ as well but they are without a doubt at a much cheaper and affordable price!

So I would recommend to those who are on a budget for makeup etc, as am I!  To perhaps have a look at these items which will help you all avoid breaking your bank accounts :D


1) *Maybelline - Born with it* (image from Google)
- this dupe is almost identical in shade, but is more shimmery than macs' creme cup so it has more of a glossy look rather than a creamy one. (Priced around £7.20)

2) *Revlon - Wink for Pink* (image from Google)
- this Dupe is more pink in colour than Macs' creme cup, and it is a tiny bit more shimmery, however I would say that its overall the closest to the creme cup shade! (Priced around £7.50)

3) *Rimmel - Airy Fairy* (image from Google)
-this dupe is quite a close shade to Macs' Creme cup, maybe a little darker, but more or less the same shade, its quite creamy and a little matte... And is long lasting! So all in all its good!
Oh and also it smells amazing! (Priced around £5)
--
So they were the three I picked out to be the closest to the Creme cup, ALL available online... hope this helped those who look for dupes. If anyone wants me to do a dupe search for other lipsticks, let me know on instagram
Or email me at -
YF-sumaiya-meem@hotmail.co.uk

Ciao for now dolls!x

No comments:

Post a Comment