11.07.2013

AliOfficial1

I started watching AliOfficial1 videos like two years ago, and all I know is that I totally love them! 
*may I add that I made a youtube account just to subscribe...yes go ahead judge me LOL*
I think his Bengali videos are a big hit for me. They honestly are just hilarious!!

Even none Bengalis will get the jist of these videos.

*most recent 'Bengali' video*


There isn’t really much I can say about this channel other than its bloody brilliant!!
And thought I’d mention that Ali and his little brother Shaheen actually made it onto a Channel 4 documentary series called ‘RamadanDiaries… now that’s impressive!! Especially after doing around 40 videos in two years, not many YouTubers would get this sort of opportunity. *I feel so proud*
All the videos are just relatable, they are on serious topics aswell as humorous ones *with a hidden moral ofcourse!* 
*Vlog from second channel AliUnOfficial1*

Its just like watching two of your own brothers. Honestly it is great! Need I say more?

You could just go subscribe and watch his videos now? That’s if you haven’t already! Honestly just go do it will you!! J you wont regret it I promise. Make a YouTube account if you need to B-)


Twitter - AliOfficial1

*YouTube documentary 'The Accidental Journey' - reveals the details behind his unexpected and inspiring journey so far (IR Media) *


Keep an eye out for my IR media post
*Interview with Director/Actor/film-maker Islah Abdur Rahman*

Twitter - Nadia__xxx
Instagram - sumaiya_meem_xx

1 comment: