11.18.2013

NIVEA - Express Hydration Primer



   
Normal & combination skin *very short review!!*
“Enriched with Vitamins & natural Lotus Extract: Provides an even and smooth base for effective make-up application and helps your make-up stay put, absorbs instantly thanks to its light texture and uses an effective hydrator for long-lasting moisturisation and a soft skin feeling”

I don’t really have much to say about this product, so it’s a short review on what I’ve gathered after a 3 week use. So… I agree with the fact that it gives a ‘soft skin’ feeling, because it actually does smooth out skin, also makes your skin feel hydrated instantly. The skin absorbs the product instantaneously, it has a good scent to it as well, which is a good thing for most of us. So for the skin itself I would say it’s great!!

However as a primer, I personally think it’s useless. It doesn’t help makeup stay put at all. I wouldn’t really recommend this, but if you like you could go out and try it out yourself maybe also use a setting spray along with it? BUT … it is a GREAT hydrating lotion, I would probably purchase it again ONLY because it feels good on the skin and does make it smooth.
Also available for dry and sensitive skin.

*next review on Elf studio makeup mist & set spray, keep an eye out!!*
(OWN IMAGE/PHOTOGRAPHY)
purchased from Boots for £4.99

No comments:

Post a Comment